GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Analyst to join us on a full-time basis. This role will be an integral part of the firm’s Business Development team and will work with other members of staff across the globe.
You will be based in Singapore, and will travel as and when required for client meetings. This role reports to the Business Development Team in the region.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Liaise between the sales, marketing, and management teams to ensure delivery of business development projects and pipeline.
- Help support the Business Development team to manage inbound leads and coordinate sales calls, individually and in conjunction with other members of the business development team.
- Generate proposals and other documentation to support the sales, on-boarding, and customer service process.
- Support relationship management across our existing book of clients and counterparties, responsible for generating reports, market commentary, and coordinating review meetings.
- Develop a deep knowledge of GSR’s service offering and client base.
- Conduct competitive market research to support sales and marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the development of marketing campaigns and materials for our different lines of business.
- 1 – 2 years’ or more experience in a similar role with Financial Services. Fresh graduates may be considered.
- A University Degree is required, ideally in a relevant field.
- Previous experience in Financial Services is considered advantageous.
- Experience creating marketing materials such as pitch books for client presentations.
- Understanding of Financial Services, with some product knowledge of OTC Derivatives a plus.
- Experience with Excel and Powerpoint is highly desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and react to change quickly and positively.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter with a positive attitude and possess a significant degree of analytical rigour and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese essential.
GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with offices in Asia, Europe and the USA.
Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to email@example.com