GSR is looking for a Business Development Analyst to join us on a full-time basis. GSR is a leading market-making and programatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. This role will be an integral part of the firm’s Business Development team and will work with other members of staff across the globe. You would be based in Malaga, Spain and would report to the Head of Business Development.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be to:
• Liaise between the sales, marketing, and management teams to ensure delivery of business development projects and pipeline
• Help manage inbound leads and coordinate sales calls, individually and in conjunction with other members of the business development team
• Generate proposals and other documentation to support the sales, on-boarding, and customer service process
• Maintain a deep knowledge of GSR’s service offering and client base
• Conduct competitive market research to refine sales and marketing strategy
• Contribute to the development of marketing campaigns and materials for our different lines of business
• University degree in Business / Marketing / Finance or similar
• 2 to 3 year’s experience in a similar role
• Proven organisational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders
• Work experience in financial services a plus
• Fluent in written and spoken English
GSR is a fast-growing market making and programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with staff located in the UK, Spain, Switzerland, and Hong Kong.
Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to email@example.com