GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. We are looking to hire a Business Development Associate to join us on a full-time basis. This role will be an integral part of the firm’s Business Development team and will work with other members of staff across the globe.
Preferably you will be based on the West Coast, fully remotely, and will travel across the USA region for client meetings as and when required. This role reports to the Business Development Team in the region.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Liaise between the sales, marketing, and management teams to ensure delivery of business development projects and pipeline.
- Help manage inbound leads and coordinate sales calls, individually and in conjunction with other members of the business development team.
- Generate proposals and other documentation to support the sales, on-boarding, and customer service process.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of GSR’s service offering and client base.
- Conduct competitive market research to refine sales and marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the development of marketing campaigns and materials for our different lines of business.
- 3 years’ or more experience in a similar role with Financial Services or Cryptocurrency Trading
- University degree in Finance, Computer Science, Law (Essential), Postgraduate, MSc / MFE etc (Desirable)
- Previous experience in Financial Services (Essential)
- Experience creating marketing materials such as pitch books for client presentations.
- Understanding of Financial Services, strong product knowledge of OTC Derivatives.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and react to change quickly and positively.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter with a significant degree of analytical rigour and attention to detail.
- A high degree of motivation, adaptability and proactiveness are key success factors for the role.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.
GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with offices in Asia, Europe and the USA.
Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to email@example.com