GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading.
We provide sophisticated execution and liquidity services to token projects, institutional and HNW investors, and crypto exchanges.
We are looking for an experienced Client Operations professional to join and on a full-time basis to support our fast paced growth.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Liaise with sales, trading, IT and Finance teams to ensure frictionless onboarding of new market making customers.
- Liaise with sales, trading, IT teams to ensure new exchange launches of existing market making customers are coordinated adequately.
- Manage customer reporting; review periodic reports sent to clients and improve existing reporting templates according to customer feedbacks and internal initiatives
- Help manage inbound leads and existing customers, individually and in conjunction with other members of the business development team.
- Manage existing CRM tools for each business line; improve existing CRM tools and create new ones for new business lines
- Manage and improve Business Development business processes, such as onboarding, reporting, sales.
- Execute analyses liaising with IT, Trading and Finance on existing customers base and market making prospects.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of GSR’s service offering, business lines and client base.
- 3 years’ or more experience in a similar role with Financial Services or Cryptocurrency Trading
- University degree in Finance, Computer Science, Postgraduate, MSc / MFE etc (Desirable)
- Previous experience in Financial Services (Essential); client operations, middle office, relationship management, business development or other client facing roles
- Understanding of Financial Services, strong product knowledge of OTC Derivatives.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and react to change quickly and positively.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter with a significant degree of analytical rigour and attention to detail.
- A high degree of motivation, adaptability and proactiveness are key success factors for the role.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.
Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally.
GSR specializes in providing liquidity, risk management strategies and structured products to sophisticated global investors in the digital assets industry. Our leadership team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, Blackrock and Tower Research Capital, among others, has created one of the world’s fastest, most robust, and transparent digital asset trading systems.
GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 50 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. As a founding member of The Association for Digital Asset Markets (ADAM), GSR is also a leader in establishing and maintaining industry standards and protocols to support the healthy development and evolution of the global digital assets industry.
GSR is an international company with offices around the globe and employees in 10 countries.
Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to email@example.com.