GSR is looking for a Compliance Officer, Associate to join our global Operations team on a full-time basis.
GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. You will be instrumental to our customer, exchange and financial institution on-boarding process and ongoing compliance of the global Business Development and Operations functions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting the KYC and on-boarding process for clients, including managing all key stakeholder communication, reviewing client documents, and conducting external information searches.
- Conducting the on-boarding process for exchanges, financial institutions / banks, and other third party providers, including managing the verification process, requests for information, and escalation to relevant stakeholders, as needed.
- Helping to establish and maintain best practices, policies, and procedures for the compliance function.
- Liaise with Business Development, Finance, and Operations teams to obtain information required for client due diligence and on-boarding.
- Reviewing and drafting client agreements, utilising contract templates and helping to create custom agreements on an ad-hoc basis.
- Helping to research regulatory information and developments in Singapore and other international jurisdictions that might impact the company operations.
- 3-5 years experience of working in a Compliance position is essential.
- A working knowledge of derivatives products, platforms and regulations (preferred)
- Proven experience with dealing with external regulators
- Able to work successfully with Legal & Compliance colleagues globally, external counsel and other internal stakeholders
- An ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Must be a disciplined self-starter with a significant degree of analytical rigour and attention to detail.
- A high degree of motivation, adaptability and proactiveness.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Mandarin and English) when working with internal teams and externally
- Preferably a working knowledge of Crypto-currencies
- Strong academic background within a relevant subject (e.g. Finance or Law) preferred
GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with offices in the UK, Switzerland, Spain, and Singapore.
Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org