GSR is looking for a Finance & Accounting Analyst to join our team on a full-time basis in Malaga, Spain. GSR is a leading market making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading.
You will report directly to the VP of Finance & Accounting, while working during Central European business hours with a willingness to travel if necessary.
You will play an important role in the finance processing, control and accounting for the GSR group and our various entities globally.
- Preparation and initiation of payments and transfers
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Process month end journals
- Reconciliation of control accounts and inter-company accounts
- Accounts Payable & Credit Control
- Cash management to ensure funding available for large payments
- Assisting with the annual audit, including liaising with external auditors
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and reports
- Contributing towards the improvement of processes and controls
- Assist the VP of Finance & Operations in improving management reporting, systems, processes and best practices
- Degree educated with strong academics
- Experience working in an accounting environment in a financial institution would be an advantage
- An ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Quick learner with the ability to work autonomously
- Strong communication and language skills (Spanish and English) when working with internal teams and externally
- An interest in cryptocurrency markets is beneficial
- Desire to add value to the business
GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with offices in Asia, Europe and the USA
Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org