Founded in 2013, GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. We are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position.
We specialize in providing liquidity, risk management strategies and structured products to sophisticated global investors in the digital assets industry.
GSR works with cryptocurrency projects, traders, investors, miners, funds, and more than 60 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. This an opportunity to work with multiple teams across the company, in the heart of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be:
- Own and run the global events calendar, covering USA, Europe and Asia
- Events logistics management – manage logistics of all events, physical and digital, from budget management, sponsor relations, venue sourcing, supplier selection
- Handle all supplies, swag and event supplier relationships
- Customer success – define a success framework and kpis for the broader event function
- Collaborate with the recruitment department when appropriate
- Design a strategy and framework to empower the Business Development and Sales team to host local events of all sizes across all geographies
- Collaborate with marketing and the head of Sales to design the brand experience of owned events
- Negotiate sponsorship contracts
- Work with marketing and communications to book appropriate speaking engagements for leadership
- Conduct research and analysis within the market to remain competitive
- 3+ Years in operations management, project management and/or events management.
- Experience in event budgeting and contract negotiation
- Experience in the crypto industry is a plus
- Relentless attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced global environment
- Ability to identify problems and find solutions
- Excited by the chance to work with many teams
- Proven ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks
- A creative flair that will help incorporate a unique brand experience into in-person events
Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally.
Our leadership team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, Blackstone and Tower Research Capital, among others, has created one of the world’s fastest, most robust, and transparent digital asset trading systems.
As a founding member of The Association for Digital Asset Markets (ADAM), GSR is also a leader in establishing and maintaining industry standards and protocols to support the healthy development and evolution of the global digital assets industry.
GSR is an international company with offices in Asia, Europe and the USA and has more than doubled in size in less than 12 months.
Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org