Founded in 2013, GSR is a market leader in the programmatic trading of crypto and crypto derivatives.
With principal operations in Europe, USA and Singapore. We provide sophisticated execution and liquidity services to token projects, institutional and HNW investors, and crypto exchanges.
In the role you will act as the Office Manager based in New York for the USA team. We are looking for a driven and dedicated office manager who can take full ownership of setting up and organizing our brand new Manhattan office while also managing the day to day operations with little supervision. You will be very ‘hands-on’ in your approach to providing solutions.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be:
- Help establish and manage all operations relating to the Office including working with wider teams to procure equipment, maintenance and service contracts.
- Help Management in recording and advising budget for office occupancy, and all office related items.
- Ensure the office maintains a high standard of aesthetic suitable for a client facing environment.
- Work closely with building management on all building-related issues, maintenance and improvements.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences and travel arrangements for certain individuals as assigned.
- Hotel, airline and other necessary bookings for certain individuals as assigned.
- Expense submission and reimbursement follow-up.
- Lead and actively participate in office events, social activities.
- Maintain documents and records in appropriate files.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- Strong demonstrated commercial experience in a similar role within a global SME organization.
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to details
- Extensive background with scheduling, arranging, and managing meetings and travel accommodations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or strong relevant experience
- A high degree of motivation, adaptability and proactiveness are key success factors for the role. Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.
- Previous experience of Google cloud suite desirable
- Ability to work confidentially with tact.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal English.
We specialize in providing liquidity, risk management and structured products to institutional participants in the digital asset ecosystem. Our team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, IBM and Tower Research among others, has developed one of the world’s fastest and most robust trading platforms.
GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 50 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. As a founding member of The Association for Digital Asset Markets (ADAM), GSR is also a leader in establishing and maintaining industry standards and protocols to support the healthy development and evolution of the global digital assets industry.position serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with operations in the USA, Europe and Asia.
GSR is an international company with offices around the globe and employees in 10 countries. Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to email@example.com.