Founded in 2013, GSR is a market leader in the programmatic trading of crypto and crypto derivatives.
With principal operations in the UK, US and Singapore, and a technology team in Zug, Switzerland, we provide sophisticated execution and liquidity services to token projects, institutional and HNW investors, and crypto exchanges.
We are seeking talented, delivery-focused Project Managers to work directly for the COO on delivery of high priority projects which span more than one GSR functional area. Each project is expected to require 3-9 months to deliver, after which the activity is handed over to the functional areas for BAU operation. The ideal candidate brings a Trading or TradeOps or Technology background from a broker-dealer or commodities trading firm.
- Deliver change projects by leading a collaborative effort across different functions. The typical project lifecycle is:
1/ a problem is identified by the business,
2/ the solution requirements are captured by the business with the Project Manager participating in the requirements definition and solution formulation,
3/ the Project Manager manages delivery against the agreed timeline using a team drawn from different functional areas, updating all stakeholders during the process, and
4/ delivery of the project with integration into BAU
At appropriate times during the project delivery, provide contemporaneous feedback to Functional Heads on the performance of team members, to ensure high quality contribution (the COO will enforce this process)
- Work with external business partners to have insight into future projects, maintaining partnerships through to the projects life-cycle and completion
- Lead up to three projects at any given time
- 8 or more years experience in delivering high profile projects in trading or “highly active” asset management through to successful completion; some experience with crypto is an advantage
- Broad understanding of technology, sales and trading
- Fluent in the language of trading; knowledge of trading systems architecture and operation
- Personal presence and gravitas to hold the project together across teams; ability to lead by example
- A high degree of motivation, intellectual curiosity, and adaptability are key success factors
GSR, founded in 2013, is a global leader in cryptocurrency trading. We specialize in providing liquidity, risk management and structured products to institutional participants in the digital asset ecosystem. Our team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, IBM and Oracle, among others, has developed one of the world’s fastest and most robust trading platforms.
GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 50 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. As a founding member of The Association for Digital Asset Markets (ADAM), GSR is also a leader in establishing and maintaining industry standards and protocols to support the healthy development and evolution of the global digital assets industry.
Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.