GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading.
We provide sophisticated execution and liquidity services to token projects, institutional and HNW investors, and crypto exchanges.
We are looking for Quantitative Trader to join our global trading team on a full-time basis. GSR is a leading programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. You will help to shape and build the cutting-edge strategies and tools used for real-time programmatic trading including market making, risk management, and proprietary trading strategies.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be:
- Develop the algorithms and analytical models used for market making and proprietary trading of cryptocurrencies.
- Work with the technology team in developing code, testing, and writing technical documentation for the models.
- Work closely with other members of the trading team in developing new trading strategies and monitoring trading activities to ensure efficacy of models
- Continually improve trading processes and provide day-to-day support for client portfolios
- Support the firm’s trading and operations across all client accounts
- At least 2 years’ experience in a front-office quant trader in a proprietary trading firm (HFT / MFT)
- Experience in developing algorithmic trading tools is essential
- Experience in trading options is essential
- Experience in managing and mining financial market data
- Experience with Python (Pandas, Numpty) and familiarity with unit-tests, version control, and pull-releases
- Demonstrable excellence in working on a codebase (C++, Python)
- Experience in microstructure, optimisation (including machine learning), and market making strategies on an automated basis
- Excellent and proven communicator within a team
- Strong academic background within a quantitative subject (e.g. Financial Engineering, Applied
Mathematics) with an excellent understanding of mathematical finance
- Experience with crypto exchange API’s desirable
- Must be a resilient and disciplined self-starter with a significant degree of analytical rigour and attention to detail.
- A high degree of motivation, adaptability and proactiveness are key success factors for the role. Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.
Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally.
GSR specializes in providing liquidity, risk management strategies and structured products to sophisticated global investors in the digital assets industry. Our leadership team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, Blackstone and Tower Research Capital, among others, has created one of the world’s fastest, most robust, and transparent digital asset trading systems.
GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 50 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. As a founding member of The Association for Digital Asset Markets (ADAM), GSR is also a leader in establishing and maintaining industry standards and protocols to support the healthy development and evolution of the global digital assets industry.
GSR is an international company with offices around the globe and employees in 10 countries. Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to email@example.com.