Founded in 2013, GSR is a market leader in the programmatic trading of crypto and crypto derivatives.
With principal operations in Europe, USA and Singapore. We provide sophisticated execution and liquidity services to token projects, institutional and HNW investors, and crypto exchanges.
In the role you will act as a Senior flow trader on the OTC trading desk. You should feel comfortable both pricing vanilla derivative trades as well as modelling Exotic Options to help manage a crypto trading book.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be:
- Drive idea generation, working to communicate those to clients.
- Executing trades across the spectrum of cryptocurrencies.
- Sustain a measurable positive impact on the PnL.
- Staying up-to-date on market developments, providing commentary in cryptocurrencies and other related financial markets.
- Work closely across the team to assist decision making & increase efficiency in trading.
- Implementing/enhancing pricing analytics, risk & PnL.
- Volatility modelling and vol-fitting, market data management and calibration.
- Help guide the design of our risk management system.
- Price trades in illiquid markets.
- Strong demonstrated commercial experience in a Derivatives trader role at a bank or proprietary trading firm.
- Excellent knowledge of Derivatives. Options Trading, modelling of Exotics.
- Strong academic background within a quantitative subject (e.g. Finance, Financial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science) with excellent understanding of finance.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter with a significant degree of analytical rigour and attention to detail.
- Strong interest in Cryptocurrency Markets.
- A high degree of motivation, adaptability and proactiveness are key success factors for the role. Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal English.
We specialize in providing liquidity, risk management and structured products to institutional participants in the digital asset ecosystem. Our team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, IBM and Tower Research among others, has developed one of the world’s fastest and most robust trading platforms.
GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 50 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. As a founding member of The Association for Digital Asset Markets (ADAM), GSR is also a leader in establishing and maintaining industry standards and protocols to support the healthy development and evolution of the global digital assets industry.position serving key exchanges and clients globally.
GSR is an international company with offices around the globe and employees in 10 countries. Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.