GSR is looking for Site Reliability Engineers to join our global operations team on a full-time basis. GSR is a leading market making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. You will help to deliver a secure, reliable, and best-in-class production environment for our global trading franchise. You will report to the Global Operations Manager and work during Asian or US business hours with a willingness to travel if necessary.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Provide first-line support and troubleshooting for our trading environment, ensuring smooth operations across market-making and programmatic execution bots.
- Track, escalate, and prioritise production incidents, ensuring timely resolution.
- Help maintain a clear communication channel between business development and trading to ensure orderly deployment of new clients and exchanges.
- Assist in analysing bot performance across marketing making and other trading strategies.
- Help to design and improve processes around monitoring, alerting, accounting, portfolio management, risk, and reporting.
- Perform ad-hoc operational tasks as needed to support the global trading function.
- Develop expertise in our proprietary trading system, infrastructure, and procedures, contributing to documentation of best practices.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role at a bank or proprietary trading firm
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Computer Science)
- Strong scripting skills (Python or shell scripting)
- Experience in Linux
- Exposure to container technology (e.g., Docker, Rancher)
- Software development experience a plus but not required (Java preferred)
- Keen interest in the cryptocurrency markets
- Disciplined self-starter with high attention to detail and ability to work autonomously and/or remotely
GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with offices in the UK, Switzerland, Spain, and Singapore.
Apply to the role at email@example.com