GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading.
We provide sophisticated execution and liquidity services to token projects, institutional and HNW investors, and crypto exchanges.
We are looking for an experienced SOC Engineer / Lead to join our global Information Technology team on a full-time basis.
Your contribution will help to shape and build the firm’s IT security management ecosystem.
- Lead 24×7 security incident response
- Support business expansion from a security, privacy, regulatory point of view
- Maintain company security policies, procedures and technical documentation
- Nurture security awareness in the company
- 5+ years of security emergency response experience
- Deep understanding on DevSecOps: border defense, internal threats, risk assessment
- Ability to lead teams towards cutting edge security technologies and best practices
- Code or script in at least one modern application development language
- Have a good understanding of Linux operating system, cloud platforms and the Internet
- Advanced security accreditation as CISSP, CISA, OSCP, CASP, CCSK
- Proactive and highly autonomous, able to handle high intensity work
- Team player, good communication skills with peers and stakeholders
Founded in 2013, we are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally.
GSR specializes in providing liquidity, risk management strategies and structured products to sophisticated global investors in the digital assets industry. Our leadership team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, Blackstone and Tower Research Capital, among others, has created one of the world’s fastest, most robust, and transparent digital asset trading systems.
GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 50 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. As a founding member of The Association for Digital Asset Markets (ADAM), GSR is also a leader in establishing and maintaining industry standards and protocols to support the healthy development and evolution of the global digital assets industry.
GSR is an international company with offices around the globe and employees in 10 countries. Send your CV along with a brief description of your interest to email@example.com.