GSR is looking for a Trader to join us on a full-time basis in Asia. GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. This role will be an integral part of the firm’s Trading and Business Development team and will work with other members of staff across the globe. You can work remotely, but need to be able to cover China trading hours (09:00 to 18:00 UTC+8) and would report to both the Global Head of Trading and Business Development Director, Asia.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Execute trades across a broad spectrum of cryptocurrencies, including spot and derivatives, and manage the overall risk of the book, engaging in proactive hedging.
- Quickly and accurately price and quote vanilla options and more complex exotic options and structured products.
- Generate cryptocurrency options and delta one trading flow from existing institutional counterparties and build your own book of clients over time.
- Ensure correct booking of all trades and providing day-to-day trading operations and accounting support when needed.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of GSR’s service offerings and client base, help manage inbound leads, coordinate sales calls, and generate proposals across all business lines.
- Liaise between the sales, trading, and management teams to support delivery of business development projects and pipeline.
- At least 3 years of options or delta one trading experience at a bank, hedge fund or proprietary trading firm.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience of cryptocurrency trading a plus.
- Experience with Python, R, Linux, and Java is desirable but not required.
GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2013, we are one of the ﬁrst established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with staff located in the UK, Switzerland, Spain, and Hong Kong.
Apply to the role at email@example.com