GSR is looking for a US-based Trading Analyst to join our global trading team on a full-time basis. GSR is a leading market making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. You will help to ensure best-in-class trading operations and accounting for our global franchise. You will report to the Head of Trading and work during US hours with a willingness to travel if necessary. As part of the team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure the day-to-day accuracy and reconciliation of trade entries, including investigating and resolution of any discrepancies.
- Help maintain P&L and risk accounting and update daily market settles, including options and other derivative products.
- Support the trading desk in daily market discussions, analysis, execution, and general operational procedures.
- Assist the ﬁnance team in movement and monitoring of funds and cryptocurrency to counterparties.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of key accounts, coordinating with the ﬁnance team.
- Collaborate with the technology team to continuously improve and automate our reporting and accounting systems.
- Support the trading team on business development projects and initiatives.
- Perform ad-hoc trading and operational tasks as needed to support the global trading function.
- At least 1 year experience in a trading operations or trade accounting role at a bank or proprietary trading ﬁrm
- Strong academic background within a relevant subject (e.g. Finance, Accounting) with an excellent understanding of ﬁnancial products
- Practical understanding of derivatives and option greeks, credit, and margin concepts
- Keen interest in the cryptocurrency markets
- Disciplined self-starter with high attention to detail and ability to work autonomously and/or remotely
- Experience with SQL, Python, R, Excel/VBA is desirable but not required
GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2013, we are one of the ﬁrst established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position serving key exchanges and clients globally. GSR is an international company with staff located in the UK, Switzerland, Spain, and Hong Kong.
Apply to the role at email@example.com