GSR is a leading market making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading.
You will help to ensure best-in-class trading operations and accounting for our global franchise. You will report to the Director of Trading Operations and work during US hours with a willingness to travel if necessary.
GSR Trading Operations holds a unique cross functional role within the firm, engaging with Accounting, IT development, Operations, Credit, Business Development and Trading.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and support cross-functional projects around the improvement of the systems, processes, and procedures of the global firm.
- Be able to manage multiple project enhancements simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Identify and lead workflow/system improvements and work with relevant stakeholders to enact change.
- Collaborate with the technology team to continuously improve and automate our reporting and accounting systems.
- Develop expertise in our proprietary trading system, infrastructure, and procedures.
- Project coordination between Operations and Technology teams
- Perform ad-hoc trading and operational tasks as needed to support the global trading function.
- Help maintain P&L and risk accounting and update daily market settles, including options and other derivative products.
- Support the Middle Officer in ensuring the day-to-day accuracy and reconciliation of trade entries, including investigating and resolution of any discrepancies.
Required skill set:
- Business analysis, project management, testing skills.
- Understanding of Financial Service, ideally strong product knowledge of OTC Derivatives.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and react to change quickly and positively.
- Continually seek improvements.
- Innovative, adaptable and creative.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills.
- Confident communication skills, verbally and written at all levels of seniority.
- Keen interest in the cryptocurrency markets.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter with a significant degree of analytical rigour and attention to detail.
- A high degree of motivation, adaptability and proactiveness are key success factors for the role. Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.
- Experience with SQL, Python, R, Excel/VBA is desirable.
Email us at email@example.com