Tailor-made options strategies for crypto-native firms.
Strategies can be uniquely configured by adjusting strike prices, maturities and quantities to achieve the desired payoff profile objectives. Custom-built swaps and options strategies provide a better match than listed products on exchanges for many in the digital asset ecosystem, the single-day expiration date of these products means traders need to deal with the volatility of the expiry day, which could be prone to emotional sentiment or other non-economic factors.
- Corporate entities prefer to trade products that are specifically built for them
- Put and call options can be bought or sold through GSR and margined & settled in either fiat or crypto
- Trade Swaps: Swaps allow counterparts to sell short their crypto, benefiting from negative price moves and hedging their inventory
- Trade Protective Puts: Protective Puts are ideal for counterparts who want limited downside price exposure, but still want full exposure to any upside price movements
- Combination Option Strategies: Risk Reversals combine Protective Puts and Call Overwrites to provide counterparties limited downside exposure and retained upside exposure at low cost or even a premium to the counterparties.
- Trade Call Overwrites: Call Overwrites allow you to effectively earn interest on your cryptocurrency. Selling high strike Calls yields the option’s premium from the sale as an interest payment to the counterpart.
"The GSR team is made up of highly sophisticated traders and engineers whose products and technology are playing a central role in the rapidly-evolving crypto derivatives market."Boris Bilowitzki, Partner and Head of SalesCopper.co